Juicy, full of flavor and crispy are just some words that describe this wrap. You can’t find this wrap at any fast food joint.
This vegan wrap is delicious and very easy to make. Sistry’s Chili Chipotle sauce perfects this wrap so well. Just one bite will make you wanna dip, until you drop!
COOK TIME: 15 MINUTES
- Sistry Chili Chipotle Sauce
- 2 Burrito size bread
- ½ cup brown rice
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ cup chopped bell peppers
- 2 potatoes chopped
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- half avocado chopped
- ½ cup corn
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped tomato
- 4 slices Violife Cheddar cheese
1. Cook brown rice according to the directions and add 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning while cooking. Set aside and let cool.
2. Chop bell peppers, potatoes, red onions, avocado, cilantro, and tomato. Set in separate bowls.
3. Saute potatoes and bell peppers with 1 tablespoon taco seasoning for about 5 minutes or until soft.
4. Lay burrito bread flat and add two slices of cheese in the middle of the tortilla. Start layering all of the toppings. Once done, take the end of the burrito bread and bring to center. Hold and repeat until all ends meet in the middle.
5.Warm a skillet and add the wrap with the ends down first. This will help close the wrap so it doesn't open when eaten. Keep wrap ends down for about 2-3 minutes and then flip. Flip and let it get crispy for 2-3 more minutes. Once done, flip onto place, cut in half and enjoy your delicious crunch wrap with Sistry’s Chili Chipotle Sauce. Dip, Dip Hooray!!