COOK TIME: 1 HOUR AND 15 MINUTES
- Sistry’s Chili Chipotle
- 3 cups of diced potatoes
- 2 cups of carrot & pea mix
- Wonton wrappers
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp curry powder
- Chosen Avocado Oil Spray
- Boil diced potatoes for 20 minutes.
- In another pan, add avocado oil and add in garlic, coriander, ginger, turmeric and curry powder. Sauté until fully mixed.
- Add peas and carrots to the spice mix. Once the veggies have defrosted, add in boiled potatoes and mix well.
- Once all is mixed, pour into a plate and set in the fridge and let cool for 45 minutes.
- Take a bowl and fill with water, to use as a sealing agent for the wontons.
- Use a tablespoon to fill each wonton and seal. Once 5 or so wontons are done, set in the airfryer and spray with Chosen Avocado Spray.
- Set airfryer at 390 degrees for 7 minutes.
- These bite sized vegan snacks pair perfectly with Sistry’s Chili Chipotle.