Sistry's Chili Chipotle really adds the perfect flavor to these taco cups. Delicious bite size appetizer, perfect for any gathering!
COOK TIME: 15 MINUTES
- 1 cup Sistry Foods Chili Chipotle
- Lightlife Smart Ground Meatless Original Crumbles (12oz)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 ¼ cups violife shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sliced jalapeños
- ¼ cup cilantro
- Chosen Avocado oil cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the beef to the pan. Use a spatula to break up the meat, stirring constantly. Add the taco seasoning. Cook the meat for 2-3 minutes or until warm.
- Place one wonton wrapper into the bottom of each muffin cup. Coat with cooking spray.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until edges are browned.
- Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon of meat into each cup and top with approximately 2 teaspoons of cheese.
- Top each taco cup with a small dollop of Sistry’s Chili Chipotle and a slice of jalapeño and cilantro, then serve.