Skip to content
COOK TIME: 50 MINUTES
- ⅓ cup Sistry’s Jalapeño Cilantro
- 1 head cauliflower
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 onion
- 6 cups water
- 1 tablespoon veggie bouillon
- ½ tsp thyme
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425º F.
- Add cauliflower to a baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil, and generously season with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Roast cauliflower in the oven for 30 minutes, until the cauliflower has started to brown around the edges.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, add the additional 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a large soup pot, and sauté the diced onions for 12-15 minutes3.
- Add water and vegetable bouillon to the pot, along with Sistry’s Jalapeño Cilantro, nutritional yeast and roasted cauliflower.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until creamy and smooth