COOK TIME: 25 minutes
- Sistry’s Chili Chipotle
- 3 large Potatoes, diced
- 1 block Tofu, crumbled
- ½ cup Black Beans
- ½ cup Onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ cup Bell peppers, diced
- ¼ teaspoon Paprika
- ¼ teaspoon Cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon Turmeric
- 4 tablespoons Avocado oil
- Flour tortillas
- Heat 2 tablespoons avocado oil and add in potatoes. Add salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder and saute for 10 minutes.
- Once potatoes are soft, remove from pan.
- Add remaining avocado oil and saute garlic on chopped onions until soft.
- Add in diced peppers and crumbled tofu.
- Season with cumin and turmeric and mix well until all the tofu turns yellow.
- Throw in the black beans and your breakfast is ready to go!
- Warm up the tortillas, fill them with this delicious stuffing and top it with Sistry’s Chili Chipotle! So good you won't share with anyone!