Skip to content
COOK TIME: 40 MINUTES
- Sistry’s Chili Chipotle
- 1 ½ cups cooked rice
- 4 red bell peppers, sliced in half lengthwise and deseeded
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup shredded vegan mozzarella
- ½ cup vegan cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely diced shallots or yellow onion
- 2 tsp finely minced fresh garlic
- 1 can Jackfruit
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 ¼ cup zucchini, finely diced
- 1 cup roasted corn
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
Sauté jackfruit, corn, black beans, zucchini in avocado oil until soft, for about 10 minutes.
- Add in cooked rice, along with the veggie mix.
- Mix thoroughly, and add in Sistry’s Chili Chipotle, garlic, salt and pepper
- Cut bell peppers, length wise, and place peppers cut side up. Also, add ½ cup water into a baking dish and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stuff peppers with rice veggie mix and top with vegan shredded cheese.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.