Skip to content
COOK TIME: 45 MINUTES
- Sistry’s Ranch
- 3 lbs Potatoes
- 1 cup Violife cheddar cheese, diced
- 1 cup Violife Mozzarella cheese, diced
- 3 tbsp Vegan butter
- Bac’n Bits
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Garlic
- Slice Potatoes and place in a bowl with water for about 10 minutes. This helps get rid of the extra, unnecessary starch!
- Drain and place potato slices on a paper towel and pat dry.
- Place potatoes on a baking tray and melt butter. Brush potatoes with butter, salt, garlic and chili powder, diced vegan cheese and bac’n bites.
- Place in the oven on 400 degrees roast for 30 minutes.
- These loaded potatoes are a hit with Sistry’s Ranch. It’s kiddo approved!