COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES
- 1/3 cup Sistry Jalapeño Cilantro
- Ancient Harvest Polenta
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- 2 cups veggie broth
- 1 bag baby cauliflower
- 2 cups broccolini
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- Balsamic glaze
- Olive oil
- Add butter to the pan, while that melts, cut polenta in pieces and add to butter. Break down polenta and add in veggie broth.
- Cover and let the broth break down the polenta to a smooth texture. Once smooth, add in Sistry’s Jalapeño Cilantro, and mix. Once it comes to a boil, turn off the heat.
- Season the baby cauliflower, by the way, the baby cauliflowers are just beautiful! They look like mini bouquets!!
- Season with olive oil, salt, pepper and curry powder.
- Place in the air fryer for 10 minutes on high. Season the broccolini with olive oil, salt and pepper. Also, add to the air fryer for 10 minutes on high.
- Lastly, season the Brussels with balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper and air fry for 15 minutes.
- Once done, place polenta in a bowl with veggies on top and drizzle some balsamic glaze to even out the spice from the Jalapeño Cilantro and the sweetness from the glaze.
This plate has the perfect balance of spice, sweet and savory in one!