This slaw is light and refreshing. This slaw was a staple for all of our family Sunday BBQ's! Takes only 10 minutes to make, perfect as a side salad or as a topping for tacos or burgers!
COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
- 1 ½ cups Sistry Jalapeño Cilantro sauce
- 16 ounce shredded cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper (julienned)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (julienned)
- 1 green bell pepper (julienned)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Toss cole slaw mix, bell peppers and carrots until combined.
- Add in Sistry’s Jalapeño Cilantro sauce.
- Mix until all ingredients are covered. Refrigerate until ready to serve!