If you love truffle just like the Sistry sisters, then you will love this dish! These potatoes are absolutely delicious. Perfect side dish that will make everyone beg you for more.
COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES
- ⅔ cup Sistry Ranch
- 1 ½ lb mini honey gold potatoes
- ½ cup avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons Earth Balance Unsweetened Butter
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 1 ½ tablespoons truffle oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring water to a boil, cook potatoes until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Once potatoes are cooked, Drain.
- In a large skillet, add in avocado oil and butter. Add potatoes, in one layer, do not overlap. (This process must be done a couple of times until all potatoes are crispy.)
- Make sure all potatoes are covered in oil mixture and put on high.
- Flip every 5 minutes until all sides are brown and crispy.
- Once done, place potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Lay all potatoes and take a cup and smash each potato until flattened.
- Add in the truffle oil, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper and broil on high for 5-7 minutes for extra crispness.
- Once done, drizzle Sistry Ranch on top, and DIP in!