Busting out our favorite crispy smashed parmesan brussel sprouts and they are everything Sistry’s Jalapeño Cilantro adds a perfect hint of spicy and completes this dish!
COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES
- Sistry’s Jalapeño Cilantro
- 2 lbs brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup GoVeggie parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp truffle oil
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the bottoms and cut any bad leaves off of your brussel sprouts. Give them a good cleaning and then steam them until they are fork tender, about 15 minutes. Set them aside in a colander to let them drain and cool for a few minutes. Pat down brussels with a clean paper towel and push out any excess water.
- Toss the brussels sprouts with truffle and olive oil and seasoning and then spread them out onto your prepared baking dish. Use the bottom of a cup to smash them into flat patties.
- Bake in the center rack for 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese turns a deep golden brown and the edges of the brussels sprouts are crispy.