Our cousin introduced us to these and we have been addicted to them ever since! These are perfect for a girls night or an appetizer for a special occasion. The tofu bites are crunchy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside. Our Ranch makes this dish a match made in Heaven!
COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES
- Sistry Ranch
- 1 package extra firm tofu (drained and cut in cubes)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Earth Balance vegan butter
- ½ cup Franks RedHot Original
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Dice and drain tofu into cubes.
3. Combine flour and cornstarch and spices in one bowl. Almond milk in another bowl.
5. Take each cube and dip into almond milk and then into flour/spice mix.
6. After dipping into flour/spice mix, lay on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Once done, put it into the oven and cook for 20 minutes. Flip the cubes every 5-8 minutes so all sides get crispy.
8. While the tofu is cooking, Place the butter in a saucepan with the buffalo sauce and keep warm.
9. Once tofu bites are cooked, place in a mixing bowl and coat the bites with the buffalo/butter mixture. Make sure all cubes are covered with hot sauce and serve immediately