COOK TIME: 45 MINUTES
- Sistry’s Ranch
- 2 lbs Okra
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- Clean and cut okra and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle seasoning over okra and let sit in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Set the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out okra halves.
- Bake okra for 25-35 minutes and flip them half way through.
Once done, enjoy with Sistry’s Ranch, just be careful not to bite your finger while eating!