Skip to content
COOK TIME: 35 MINUTES
- 2 8oz packages vegan cream cheese
- ½ cup vegan mayo
- 1 cup Sistry’s Jalapeno Cilantro
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, chopped & drained
- Violife parmesan cheese
- 3 lbs fresh spinach
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook spinach until wilted, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Mix the cream cheese, mayo and nutritional yeast together in a bowl until well combined.
- Stir in the chopped artichoke hearts, spinach, Sistry’s Jalapeño Cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Place in an iron skillet or baking dish and top with Violife parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until slightly brown.
- The Jalapeño Cilantro gives this dip an extra Enjoy it with some crispy sourdough bread!